Category: Green Card

Marriage Green Card Process

Posted on 03/29/19

If you are a citizen or permanent resident of the U.S. married to a foreign-born individual, you and your spouse may choose to permanently live and work in the U.S. To do that, your spouse must obtain a green card that establishes lawful permanent residency. Establishing residency requires going through a process with the U.S.