Meriden Personal Injury Attorney
Most accidents aren’t accidents at all – they are preventable incidents, caused by careless or wrongful acts. At the Law Offices of James A. Welcome, we are passionate about bringing wrongdoers to justice on behalf of injured accident victims. We are experienced personal injury attorneys in Meriden, Connecticut who have secured millions in financial compensation for past clients. We are committed to achieving the results that you need while keeping your stress to a minimum. Find out how we can help you today. Call (203) 753-7300 for a free case review.
Why Hire Our Meriden Personal Injury Law Firm?
- Attorney Welcome’s passion, dedication and expertise have resulted in a designation by SuperLawyers as a top-rated lawyer for seven consecutive years.
- We back each personal injury case that we handle with a team of legal assistants, paralegals and attorneys. Our multilingual staff speaks English, Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- You will communicate often with your attorney and won’t be left in the dark about the status of your case. We prioritize prompt interactions with all of our clients.
- We value our client’s goals. From start to finish, we will make sure that you receive the guidance and representation necessary to protect your rights and achieve the best possible case outcome.
Do You Have a Personal Injury Case?
If someone else caused or greatly contributed to your injuries in Meriden, you may be entitled to financial compensation from that person or their insurance company. With an insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit, however, you or your lawyer must prove fault. You need clear and convincing evidence to show how your injuries happened, who is responsible and what losses you suffered as a result. A personal injury lawyer can help you determine if your case has merit.
Most personal injury cases in Connecticut are based on the argument that the defendant was negligent and that this caused the accident and injuries in question. Negligence is the failure to act with proper care according to the circumstances. If a driver decides to text and drive, for example, he or she is neglecting the responsibility to prevent a car accident. The elements of negligence are a duty of care, a breach of the duty of care, causation and damages. A lawyer can help you gather evidence of these four elements to prove your case.
What Types of Cases Do We Accept?
At the Law Offices of James A. Welcome, our lawyers have hands-on experience in many different areas of personal injury law. We focus our energy and efforts mainly on personal injury and workers’ compensation law so that we have in-depth knowledge and a thorough understanding of these practice areas. Our attorneys accept all of the following types of cases, and more:
- Car accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian and bicycle accident
- Premises liability accidents
- Slip and fall injuries
- Dog bites
- Workplace accidents and workers’ compensation
- Catastrophic injuries
- Wrongful death
We understand the laws and issues connected to many different types of accidents. If you’ve been injured in any of these accidents, we can list your legal options for you. One or more parties may be financially responsible for your medical bills, lost wages, property damage, pain and suffering, and other losses. If so, our lawyers will guide you through the claims process from beginning to end.
Were You Injured in an Accident in Meriden? Contact Us Today for a Free Case Review
For more information about your specific case and legal rights after an accident in Meriden, request a free consultation at the Law Offices of James A. Welcome. We help injured accident victims find a way forward. We will be there for you and your family through each phase of the claims process, helping you get the most out of your case so that you can put your life back together and move on. Speak to one of our personal injury attorneys today. Call (203) 753-7300 or contact us online for a prompt callback.