Milford, CT Car Accident Attorney
Being involved in a car accident to any extent can be frightening, chaotic and inconvenient. If you suffered an injury in a car accident, you may be facing expensive medical bills, pain or debilitation. At the Law Offices of James A. Welcome, our Milford car accident attorneys can help you get back on your feet after a car crash. We care about our clients and are passionate about holding wrongdoers accountable for causing devastating vehicle collisions in Connecticut. We will stand by you throughout the recovery process.
Why Choose Our Milford Car Accident Attorneys?
- Thousands of clients have entrusted our firm with their car accident cases. From start to finish, you can rest assured that we will be fighting for your rights.
- We are proud to have established a history of success in many different types of motor vehicle accident claims. We have recovered millions on behalf of past clients.
- You will have close attention and frequent communication from your car accident lawyer. We prioritize prompt interactions with all of our clients.
Types of Motor Vehicle Accident Cases We Accept in Milford
It’s important to work with an attorney who has real-life experience handling your type of automobile accident case. This is the best way to ensure that your lawyer will have the knowledge and ability to win your case. At the Law Offices of James A. Welcome, we’ve been representing motor vehicle accident victims throughout Connecticut for almost two decades. We can handle all of the following types of crash cases, and more:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Delivery truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle and pedestrian collisions
- Bus accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- DUI crashes
- Distracted driving accidents
- Rollover accidents
- Auto part defect accidents
We understand all of the most common causes of car accidents in Connecticut, as well as the most common injuries. We can help you with any type of car accident case and related injury with high-quality legal representation. As your attorneys, we will personalize our legal strategies to achieve your unique goals after carefully analyzing the facts of your case.
Connecticut Car Accident FAQs
It’s normal to have many questions about your accident, legal rights and future as a crash victim in Milford. One of our priorities is to communicate openly and honestly with our clients to put their minds at ease. We hope answers to these frequently asked questions can help you during this difficult time:
- Do you have to report an accident in Connecticut? You must report a motor vehicle crash within five days if it results in injuries, deaths or property damage worth at least $1,000.
- Is Connecticut a no-fault state? No. Connecticut uses a fault law, which means that you will file your insurance claim against the driver who caused your accident.
- How much time do I have to file a car accident case? In Connecticut, you have no more than two years from the date of your car accident to file a related injury claim.
If you still have questions about a recent car accident in Connecticut, you can ask an attorney directly during a free, zero-obligation case evaluation at our local law office. Our multilingual staff is available to assist you when you call. We can help you in the following languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Explore Your Legal Options After a Car Accident in Milford – Contact Us Today
You don’t have to sort through the aftermath of a car accident alone. The Milford car accident lawyers at the Law Offices of James A. Welcome are here to help you understand your legal rights and protect your future. We will work hard to meet your case goals while you concentrate on healing. Request your free case consultation with one of our attorneys today. Call (203) 753-7300 or submit your query online for a prompt callback.