Why People Trust Our Connecticut Lawyers
As a premier Connecticut firm, the Law Offices of James A. Welcome works to provide each of our clients with the representation they need and deserve. This means that clients can expect personal and prompt interactions, legal guidance backed by more than a decade of experience, and honest communication throughout the legal process.
Schedule a consultation by contacting the Law Offices of James A. Welcome online or calling (203) 753-7300.Our services are available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
Convenient Office Locations
Each of our offices has convenient access to major highways and public transportation. We serve clients throughout the state. Attorney Welcome is available for appointments on evenings and weekends, if necessary.
- Waterbury: 80 Central Avenue, Waterbury, CT 06702
- Norwalk: 50 Washington Street, Suite 913 Norwalk, CT 06854
- Danbury: 57 North Street, Suite 405 Danbury, CT 06810
Call (203) 753-7300 today to set up an appointment. ¡Se habla español! Nós falamos Portugues! Services also available in Mandarin and Cantonese.
Our Values & Approach to Each Case
Whether our clients are dealing with a complex immigration case or a devastating personal injury or workers’ compensation case, our staff are committed to prioritizing the client’s needs and maintaining a personal approach to each case.
You can expect the following from our attorneys:
- We provide personal and experienced representation on an affordable and professional basis.
- Your phone calls will be answered, your messages will be returned promptly, and you will receive periodic updates regarding your case.
- We are committed to protecting the rights of our clients in both the courtroom and throughout the process of negotiation.
- Our committed and friendly bilingual staff (English, Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, & Cantonese) are available to assist you when you call.
Our firm strives to achieve maximum effectiveness by remaining more specialized than large, one-stop law firms, and yet large enough to have the resources and experience to handle your case. By maintaining this balance, we have established a history of success and a reputation for excellence.
Our firm strives to achieve maximum effectiveness by remaining more specialized than large, one-stop law firms